Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baked with love.

Alangkah indahnya jika esok pagi...I woke up and he (whoever he is) baked me an apple pie and said, "baked with love". He, who understands me, supports me no matter what...inda paksa aku untuk masak, instead ya yg baking with love.







Alangkah bahagianya jika esok pagi jika dia, my lelaki idaman really exist.


To you. Thanks for listening what i had to let out yesterday. It was raining. But anyway. Thank you for terus mendengar angan2 ku pasal kehidupan and it all started with "alangkah bahagianya jika esok pagi.." I know panjang macam wayang and perhaps impossible, but manatau.. makbul tia ahahha Amin.I know its out of the world and not many people would even imagine about doing so. However, in between those hopelessly romantic fantasy and impossibly supportive and faithful man, who would follow me even to the coldest place on earth, you could see my true aspirations, what i really want to do in my life. Its big.... so big i don't even know if i can achieve some of it. So i hope you'd keep it with you until i can achieve what i angan2 for. There are somethings, i keep to myself. I guess those are the things that may change the way you see me but nevertheless, i am still here. I stayed. I hope others can see that.



Salam.

0 comments: