Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back from Rotorua.

I just got back in welligton from rotorua.

We took the transcoastal train ride but our train crashed into something along the way but it was said that 'no one got hurt luckily'. Our ride was delayed and we reached picton late using a coach. We missed out VERY unferry-like ferry at picton. The ferry was more like a cruise and at night it just felt titanic-ish minus the jack dawson. But rotorua was hell lotsa fun. You can say we did crazy things in rotorua- all the adrenaline rush and the thermal bath in the rain.

And on my way to Wellington by the ferry, my mum called and told me that 5 of my cousins were quarantined. 2 went back home from brisbane but they were negative. their parents and siblings were positive. And thank god my mum didn't annoy me with all those wear your mask you'll get h1N1 things. My friends and i know what is happening in brunei- the H1N1 scare and all and it is fucking ridiculuous. Those people who died from it were suffering from other things when they caught it. And now a lot of fucking things were postpone just because of this scare. So i am fucking pissed. Paranoia will paralyse us you see. Everyone here agreed that people back there are ridiculously paranoid.

Just great.


I am at the end of my trip. Sadly. See ya.

0 comments: