Friday, July 31, 2009

Paint blue.

One of the places that i love to go is Delifrance. My favourite would be the traditional breakfast, smoked salmon sandwich and our all time, the croissant. Makes me miss Gandin tahap french kiss (not to the point of BJ because i don't want to steal your lime light bj) With just the word 'Aku makan delifrance', someone tadi terus keluar beech nya haha. hahahaha. jeles. That made my day. Actually what made my night was the short conversation with him (someone) which ends with:



salam

cium2

Paluk2

saluk2

malam.



and org (some other) yg cakap "okay ko bro?"



Melayan brabis. As if the sky is still brighter than it seems, but i have to say, they paint blue to my sky that night. refreshing.



I talked on the phone with someone (the only one i would call by land line or recieve call). When ya cakap, "sapa sayang mu ani? si ani ka?" and aku jawab "eh bukan ani bukan ani. banyak kali ah sayangku" and ya reply, "awu ah, aku paham tu, scandalous" i just realise how scandalous it might seem to people. I sayang the people who treats me kindly. One would get my time at work and we joked. One would fetch and mengupi or go jalan2 shopping. Another would kidnap in the middle of the night makan pasar malam. One would punch me with a one liner and make me laugh. And when we're down, they would ask "are you okay?". Walau bebulan inda bejumpa, one would reply "megapa ehh?? reply eh??" as if something really bad has happened. Even if the words can't lift everything, but atleast, knowing that they have the heart to even ask how we're holding on, lifts the burden a bit. They are my sayang (s)

Random berabis.


On another note- even if we are different, one thing remains- our friendship (Tiqah, 2009)

On another note- susunya mikin basar (shaqqy, 2009)

On another another note- aku inda sabar kan skulah balik. (Hafiz T, 2009)

On another nota yang random, they've changed and I have changed. So, why bother caring. Just blend in. (farhanah, 2009)

On another note- aaaahhh~ mnmmmm~ creme bruleeee~ aaahhhh~~(Birah, 2009)



Bah i ciao. Main pet society. BTW don't forget! esok RAMBO BIRTHDAY. Parteh arh rumah nya dari 7 malam hingga 5 pagi. Type of event - educational, study group =p

Salam.

0 comments: