Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank you MJ for the wonder you brought to the world.

After buying and weeping over MJ tribute magazines in Rotorua and wellington, strutting down the streets of Auckland and watched my favourite MJ video clip being played in one of the CD store..I realised i am still not over his passing. hmm. And i should have. MJ said he was one of the lonliest person in the world and he missed the part where everyone showed that we all love our king of pop.


And i keep on remeniscing how it felt like when i was a child, anticipating for Michael's performance in Jerudong Park- all the "mana kan michael jackson" while sitting on my dad's shoulder and the cheer that exploded when he sang. Years passed by and i have forgotten which songs were his..until i walked along the streets of Auckland, accidentally passing by a CD store that played a very familiar song to me- a song i knew the lyrics. And it was weird..because i forget lyrics so often. It was MJ's. Turns out that those songs i really liked, were his.


Yeah. I feel sad. Still. I cannot help it but the more i listen to his songs, the more i feel like we lost someone extraordinary. Rest in peace.

0 comments: