Friday, April 3, 2009

I am not human enough.

I've been asking questions which most might think is silly and i keep on getting human nature and human instincts as an answer even from a lecturer. What i want to find was.... an answer which is not just human nature. But so someone told me that's beyond human capabilities or human limit to understand. Is it? or are we just lazy to push that limit?

I mean have you ever wonder if you should be called human being when the definition of humanity is

The quality of being humane; the kind feelings, dispositions, and sympathies of man; especially, a disposition to relieve persons or animals in distress, and to treat all creatures with kindness and tenderness

Are you human enough?

hmm. on another note. Human geography has nothing much to do with biological science but hmm i am enjoying it so much more than maths. yeah i failed again same as last year. and that'll need more effort. I still which i can change my minor to geography instead. And we are watching that charity match between AM gunners and Muara Ville. Haha honestly, i never watched football in any stadiums before. =p so this is a first. Esok kami practical bio =D haha its funny how we look forward to practicals but go stressed up with write ups. I know i don't want to blog. But i keep on looking forward to my other friends blogpost so i know my friends will feel the same too. =) salam.

Wish me marks for next week and the next week and the next week. (its our last three weeks before exams bah)

0 comments: