Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was raining. And we were sweating.

and look at what prince charming did to us.

Gunners.

Awu kami (kami?) teriak. mcm tah nampak muha si Berry dari sini. or muha si AM. tapi kami TERIAK jua. hahaha

(hyper) from left. BICH. BICHI(the football virgin). T. BICHIER. BICHIEST. =p

see hyper berabis kan. from left. J and J. Hafiz mamam. Tiqah(aku bah eh) BJ. SZ. Sharon. barak (serious si barak namanya)

Oh and BJ won himself a toaster. CAYA. sibuk2 orang mengoal kan kami sibuk meliat board kalau manang lucky draw. si BJ jua yg manang. bek jua ukan a date with ________ hadiah nya =p



(i am procrastinating) sighs. baru i bangun. somethings frustrate me now but i'm sure to you everything frustrate me because i kept on whining and whining and whining. I have sent my 2700+ words human geography essay on globalisation. Honestly, i am not satisfied with it so i just hope it'll be enough to get me a credit. I mean since i we sort of wen to to that charity match instead of doing essay =p (and mencari 'sesuatu' di Bandar at 12 tangah malam) REHAT bah. inda kan blajar saja kan. =p Today is the PMUBD anual general meeting SOO. we'll be a lot busy today rearranging stuffs. i will be doing my presentation tommorow. wish me marks love. and next week as well. I've got my marks for the kertas kerja MIB that we stayed up late for 4 nights. It was a minus sign but considering its on politics and we've left karangan quite a long time ago, i think its worth it ;) alhamdullilah.

salam

and a reply to taggy board- OFCOURSE. i misss you zirah.

0 comments: