Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am nocturnal creature.

I think after another night out on friday (from afternoon), we should take a break. I mean, overdosing on caffeine, sweating over some songs and dancing like there is no test the next day, is really not a good thing to do when you DO have test the next day and you have not been reading. all is fine though. I mean i've never seen hanis so hyper like that. BUT. i have got to say no to Hadri's constant craving for coffee bean.

No more bejaur. Less coffee. (but i never knew black coffee taste heavenly. Or maybe its because mamam added a lot of sugar to his cup) And more sweating. Less eating. I need to be fitter than i am now for Patoi and Biology field course.



We have 2 more weeks and these two more weeks aren't exactly happy time. AND i didn't exactly pass my maths written test . I'll have to work harder just to get a bloody passing mark for maths. Btw the usual update of what tiqah watches when she should be doing bio report. Kamenashi kazuya is (damn) cute in Kami no shizuku. He looks so different from his role in Gokusen. Kami no shizuku is a drama about solving puzzles about wine. (awu ba i like dramas about solving riddles or crime drama)



This is how i'll be tonight. YEAH this is an OWL. Dr Charles' owl. My long lost nocturnal cousin.

Hmm maybe i'l have a cup of coffee tonight. =p i slept after mosning jog till afternoon. Now i am awake and i have to finish my overdue report. I hope someone post the bejaur pics very soon.

0 comments: