Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flying high. to the sky (but i need to finish my exam first)

I can't be seperated with my old habit of being a last minute person. And my favourite past time: The television. Haha i finished, kami no shizuku, the japanese drama in three nights. Kamenashi Kazuya is seriously HOT there i think its because he gained a bit of weight. i just borrowed "Painter of the Wind" which i started watching last night while trying to stay awake and start doing my slides for geo presentation today.


I really did feel like crying this morning, two hours before my human geo presentation because i was far from finshing my slides at that time. I did a power research last night- all in one night. I drank black coffee and i wasn't suppose to sleep, but i did, at 3am. I was really mad at myself for spending 3 dollars on an americano that cannot keep me awake the whole morning But all and all, i went through it anyway. So Alhamdulilah.

Not to mention the Logo which we did a lot of last minute touching up on the day of submission but hantar saja tia. And biology report which for the first time, i slept only for an hour. HAHA. But mamam beat me to it- he did not slept at all just to create their (bitch) pretty logo animation. All because we saw this (bitch) amazing animation the day before submission. But nvm. Now all is left is ONE week, two reports, and two tests.

and yeah. Second semester Exam. All in one bloody week.

After that, i'll be back to my skyhigh passion. I might fly a bit and go out a bit. Perhaps, that might be before and/or after Patoi. Yes, i do mean fly. Like suparman. because i did facebook quiz and i got superman for two different quiz (irrelevant)


Hmm maths. I worry maths. Because i've got no idea if its possible to pass this. Someone need to teach me. Malam. Its a friday tommorow. If its confirmed, we have our usual makan luar session but this time..at charcoal. And i want to watch painter of the wind now. I don't know when will be my next post since it really near exam. So

Wish me marks.

Salam

0 comments: