Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day 2009

Happy Earth Day.


I don't always talk about what i do or speak which none except God cannot see or listen. But, everytime i pray (which is not a lot but hey.. i never said i'm perfect and i'm learning to change that), i wish to live long enough to see the beauty of the world, and for the world to live long enough so i can enjoy its wonders. And yeah, its in the exact same words.


Everything on earth is beautiful for me- even if its man made. I like to fly high and go around and see every corner of this planet. Even the in oceans. I said something in my last geo presentation, it wasn't planned, it just came out: "our population are growing and growing but our land will never grow any bigger (unless you do land reclamation or etc)" That is true isn't it? The earth will not grow larger in size, our land is depleting. Life isn't long. We all are dying but the earth is dying even more.

So can you fullfill this little girls wish and let the earth live long enough for me, and my children, my grandchildren and great grand children and their grand children to see its wonder?


Thank you. Again, happy earth day.

0 comments: