Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its the time when i start fearing if i could make it through the day or not.

I am pretty upset.

I've been trying hard to tell myself i can get through the day, and the next and the next. I've been doubting if i can even go through the semester. And yet... the only words i get from others is how to do this, how to do that, have you done this, have you done that... when i can't even convince myself that i can make it through today or even tho whole semester. Let alone finish all the assignments. Huhuuu. Sometimes, when you can't offer a little soothing word, a little space would do.

I did shed a tear or more. Can't help it anymore. I can't stop thinking about this and that and that. Seriously, i've been a very very bad student neglecting, procrastinating (well i've always done that though) but sigh..in the end, i hope i pass all my subjects this semester. Amin.


Current place: With ummi UBD buat report. It rained for both of us today.


='(

0 comments: