Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've strayed

Don't ask me where i've been. I guess i've strayed from my path. Seriously, i haven't tasted satisfaction this semester. I can't help wondering what the end result would be. People say everyone has potential, i've heard that for years... being reminded over and over, sometimes not so nicely.


But still.... perfection is far from grasp. It should be. But why is satisfaction so hard to get now?



We even have class tommorow. And its friday. Right now its 7.02pm and i'm in UBD with Ummi. HIGH. Non stop laughing pasal meliat lukisan shark kami yang cali sulnya.
We finished practical at 6 just now and had out presentation since 8am this morning. I guess this is our way to try and not regret our mistakes. Looking silly, doing silly things- or as you can say.. looking as if we have got no discipline at all.




I am going for the ochestra concert again this year. The usual nbt ochestra. I guess, its now tradition i make for myself. The difference is this time, i'll be going with fen and its going to cost extra than the previous years. Never mind. All will go to charity anyway. So do come. I can assure you, every NBT concert is like an escapade from worries. But i still think sean ghazi was the best solo invited hahaha This year, the orchestra will be Prague Chamber Orchestra.



LESS than a month to settle down! Loves T.

0 comments: