Thursday, October 8, 2009

3 over 10 day.

You if you ask me what date it is, i have no idea. I know what i have to do the day after any day, not by counting days, but by counting practicals and when the report is due. Bause it seems like,most of my time is spent doing just that! One month and a half is not that far away. Before we know it, it'll be exam week.


Note to self: Study animal by hard!


I just can't seem to put any hope on my practicals and course works for animal. Huhu. Todays shark dissection was very upsetting. Only 2 passed today's dissection, and i am not one of them. Need to try to atleast get marks for next dissection: lizard. I heard from some seniors that sometimes, when you cut the lizard open, you can see its heart beating (because its freshly caught and kena pengsan kan saja) Oh and reminder to genetics students, yes we do have genetics practical this week.



So people...how did your week go?

0 comments: