Monday, August 25, 2008

My Mr White.

yes. some of you might have read in B or K's blog. But.... yess 103 KM more to the awaited 1000 KM (before its first servicing =D ehee) Awu as expected... suzuki vitara. And its white just like my laptop. I have a collection of whites to you know. And to someone who said he's gonna buy a gadget which will be white..it better not be that white phillip radio i've been eyeing on. Bali brand lainn if it is that radio. I am still looking for a suitable white camera since someone has beat me to it. ciss nanti dah ku kaya elaun (which is batah lagi mun alum kuar elaun ku aha) ku membali camera. For now i'd just have to be content with other people's cybershot and 2.0 mp hp camera.


Dk bazilah was online and she's safely landed in Beijing!! ='( I'll support you through everything so goodluck with learning mandarin. (i might just learn mandarin on my own for you. nanti tah udah ku pandai jpun and this one particular language which is batah lagi ahahaha)


The good thing of being in uni is that we get to learn things. even languages ahaha. Btw my mission for first year is to master the katakana and some basic kanji on my own.. since si sensei nyuruh masuk intermediate tarus i can't just sit and wait to enter intermediate level without self practice kan.. that is how you forget. back to my story... the bad thing is that you can't join on an emergency trip overseas anymore. =( hmmph. bureng eh. aku mau ikut kalau jadi.


Before that... i've been watching japanese movies and drama lately just so i won't forget my japanese and yesterday i bought GOKUSEN 3!!! inda.. udah ku abis meliat barutah pinjam =p. bali sendiri kah 17 ringgit ja a.






btw. fratinis was great. go to K's blog for more pictures. if you guys wanna taste other food lagi tiqah onn =p (sbb rigatoni yg adi ku order atu nyaman a hha.)
bah out. i have tutorial maths alum ku buat utk esuk. loves all.

0 comments: