Friday, August 29, 2008

=(

Someone or just anyone need to remind me about the good things of staying here.

Awu i am still very jealous that my friends are going to new places- cities with skyscrapers and seasonal climates.


Furthermore, i am getting extremely upset of my bio practicals. I know i am pretty bad with practicals to start with and i do realise i've gotten better at it. The practicals count for some percent in the overall exam marks and i am really not satisfied with mine. So far we're done with kingdom monera, fungi and plantae. And that is 3 practicals with Dr Jun this semester. The rest will be with other lecturers. I did finish it (and that's a huge improvement considering i've never finish mine on time) but still i think i've done a pretty messy job- its just soo unneat =(

Somehow in the past few days, i have no idea anymore what i am good at. or what my future will be. I know some of my friends have their sights on hospitals, being a succesful software engineer, bsp and even working in embassies..which are exciting. Me? ntah. All i know is i love bio and geo and languages. and i want to travel a lot.. not stay in one place.. Hah! where will that goal bring me???

I need to sort myself out and create a realistic goal. This way...just being grateful that i got to continue my education (despite not being able to continue it abroad)...isn't working very well for me. I need a goal. sigh. bah. I have language test on saturday. Mr G is truly one to be admire. You'll be amazed of what he can do...or speak.


salam.

0 comments: