Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged by Amsyar and K

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

i replaced a question about 'List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you ?' with 'if you could have a characteristic from another person, what would it be?'

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 23-26 =p raising the bar since everyone put 25


2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
- Europe and stay in Spain longer. Jgn alang2 ani


3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Expressing my overflowing thoughts.


4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- No. Money can buy everything you need to make your life wonderful but among all those things 'happiness' is one of the priceless things you could have.


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- a home for my family where my kids will not deprive of a beautiful childhood memories, where i can make my family happy.


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- NO. i LOVE money. I can't swallow stones or drink sand or sleep under the shelter of a banana tree.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- those who are close in my heart.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- i would save some, give some to my brothers, donate some and with the rest go on a cruise ship tour (like i always dreamt about) and tour europe pakai train. Den tour to japan & korea. Haha. With big dreams comes big money honey.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- No. I'm the type of person who makes her last move. change me


10.if you could have a characteristic from another person, what would it be?
- My grandmother's heart of diamond. (beautiful and difficult to be broken)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- honestly, if there is requirements, then love won't be blind. But.. taller than me (so that my next generation will have a tall genes in them hahaha=p) pandai masak and buat kerja rumah (sbb lelaki yg nda pandai atu pikir sanang wah kan buat kerja rumah ani), ofcourse nice and kind and RESPECT me and my family.


12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- those who betray one of their own.


13. What is your ambition?
- to be a successful and happy no matter what i do.


14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- my past


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- the happiness of the ones i love-family and friends.


16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
-i would meet my grandfather during his last hours.


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-my over thinking.


18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- rap songs. HAHA. its on my tool bar bah the station.


19. what is your least favourite animal?
-CICAK


20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
- sad but life goes on.


malas ku tag org. be greateful =p

0 comments: