Monday, April 28, 2008

Hujan

hujan yang turun bagaikan mutiara.

Hahah i remembered the last time we went kboxing with Cgu M the last day before A left. I mentioned Salam Akhir by Sudirman and she thought i was joking. And perhaps you think this is a joke too don't you?

Just like Mr K with his nostalgic bunga emas, i don't think its wrong to be addicted to such songs. Music is universal. It is an art. Art is ageless. Ageless means classic. And classics are just wonderful. Especially when you start your day with a 3 enjin-mati-atas-bukit-damn-it.

I'll do my memorising after i practise my manual driving. Bukan aku tak cinta by iklim (sbb org atu minta dgni nyanyi. hahah bida jua mun ya gnya siuk sendiri lalak-lalak) and hujan by sudirman. hahah Its in the Kbox list. I know its late for some driving practice- 11pm. Who cares. I need to pass my driving test. AMIN PASS.

0 comments: