Tuesday, April 29, 2008

God help me.

Drove along the hilly area of my village. It was dark and spooky. And there were occasional glimpse of white shadows passing by from the rear mirror. BUT HECK. I really want to ace my driving test.

Yet i can't sleep. In my mind is all, race minyak, naikkan clutch, turunkan handbrake race, race sedikit and jalan. Argh. Its just a simple stuff and yet i can't remember any of that when i panic. Just like just now. But how can i not panic when my instructor is making me so nervous. 'bah bah laju jalan ehh lambat ehh kenapa ya! eh nu nda dpt ne bnyk kerita' stress kali ku ah. Beserabut utak wa ya becakap bgagas ah. Udah tah handbrakenya karas. Kajar2 tangan ku wa megang. Masa naikkan handbrake kai dua tangan ku ah ya jua nyuruh, nda kan time ku nahankan handbrake msa balancing pakai satu tangan ja.

bah pagi dh. I want to sleep. My last lesson is today. Beuri banar ku ni nyanta.

Hopefully, I'll pass my driving test. AMIN.

0 comments: