Saturday, January 2, 2010

Looking back in time.

On new years eve, while in Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta, someone asked me about my new year resolution. Honestly, i didn't feel like that night was the turning point of a new year. While the Indonesians were getting ready to celebrate at the circle or at Ancol (where the celebs will be!) with their trumpets, i didn't feel like there is a need to celebrate 2010. Time flies fast and it feels like just a few months ago, i made a new year resolution to start studying earlier at every semester. Yet, that is one of the many resolutions i failed to achieve. I have mixed feelings about 2009.

New ties were formed. Old ties became loose. Dreams were shattered and so was confidence. New hopes were born from unexpected results. Trust was betrayed and it shook my world. But others were there to pick you up. Failed badly or a the brink of failing but your friends were there to accompany you through it. New places were seen and old places were revisited.

There were a lot of turbulence in the air, sometimes its stuffy, sometimes it's comfortable but what matters the most is, the journey had been gone through. That was my 2009. I have made many mistakes and less good deeds. So may that be reversed this year.


That isn't my new year resolution though. Haha i only wish that i will drain my potential to full use and yield the best i can in whatever i do. (what ever i do includes studying) Thank you to everyone, because you accompanied me through 2009 regardless of whether you were a friend or a foe.

Love T.

0 comments: