Friday, January 15, 2010

ASEM workshop 2010

is officially over. You know 3 days is enough to know a person, but 10 days is enough to form a bond. There were some people i grew very close to during the workshop. We sat at the dining table and talk about life or in our rooms and talk about more private things. Ivana told me i'm a strong girl for not crying. hmmm i guess i may have accepted the fact that people may come and go but as long as you keep in touch, then its okay. I do feel sad looking at them leaving the place, i mean who knows when we would ever meet them again. But i hope when we do meet again, we'll be more successful in what we do and we'll be happy with what ever path we chose. I will definitely go to belalong again for field eco 2 next year but this time it won't be with them. So when i sit down at the dining table, i'll always remember them and the ghost stories we share.


I'd like to thanks the organizers, Dr Kam and student volunteers and everyone who made this a memorable one. Not to mention, the government who paid our stay in rizqun and meals.


Now its back to reality. I need to be mentally ready for semester 4. I need to pay back what has been given to me this 10 days. I know i have not done enough so i will pay back this way. May semester 4 be a pleasent one with better grades. Amin.


Lastly, a little contribution makes a big difference. Help Haiti.



Asem 2010. What they do and who they are inspired me.

0 comments: