Saturday, January 16, 2010

For all to think again.

I think some people (and especially me) sometimes forget that you can't make everyone happy. The very least you can do is to respect that people can have different opinions about you. Farting is a human nature (copyright of someone =p). However, pointing fingers at others, too, is a human nature. We try so hard pointing the finger to someone else, that we sometimes forget that we had a fair share of mistakes too.

I think ASEM '10 workshop taught me quite a lot on biodiversity but what i cherish the most is the one mentioned by two distinguished lecturers. What they said simply means that you can't see one thing only from one perspective (when referring to forest cover and climate change). There are others to consider such as our welfare. You can't just talk about stopping carbon emission and hope that you can save the earth, without considering the impact it would give to society. I will apply that thought to other things in life.

Don't narrow your mind to something you think it is. You may not always be right. Look things from different angles. When people have given their full commitment, think of what you have contributed. People don't always agree with each other, i know, but its just childish to hide behind your blames and claims.

I understand what ever things that has happened or happening in my life now, i may have done a terrible mistake. I am only human and i sometimes get side-tracked so i apologise. Maybe somewhat somewhere, i am still waiting for people to forgive me for the mistakes i might have made.



maybe, you too should give time and think about things, from a different view.

0 comments: