Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aku inda suka bau jerebu.

It was getting a little old so i decided to give this a new look. Jeles ku billah tukar layout. I know. its still simple, not as cute but i feel so comfortable with this layout. It refreshes me. I get carried away once i clicked on the internet explorer button and i am trying all i could to stop that but i decided to publicise this blog again anyway since friends are reading. I guess i'll just have to fight the devils. Thanks to Sahlan for the help with the codes.


Yes. A new semester has started and the past few days made me feel like a pure biology student; learning plant body, memorising invertebrates body parts (not that i have done so). the past few days made me conclude that my greatest challenge in this new semester would be to stay awake and not to wander off to Africa while the lecturers are explaining (if you get what i mean). I still feel i am a useless bio sci student. i don't even know names of animals like someone does. nevertheless, i am still excited to know new stuffs. but definitely, NOT excited to know that the percentage failure in recent years have been unpleasantly high. And oh. We need to memorise scientific names too. oh wow. the only thing i remembered so much is eurychoma longifolia, the ever famous (among malay men =p) Tongkat ali. From now on i will say that i love to eat musa and the cocos nucifera jelly at huaho is really delicious. I miss the smell of the bio lab. haha.


Mom went to Jakarta last monday, she'll be home tommorow afternoon. i texted her tadi psl aku kusut berabis mikirkan about the language that i registered into. Its a difficult language and i don't know if its wise to increase the already heavy workload. I mean one wrong step will affect the overall grades right. I can't sleep thinking about it.

Its 3.40am and i've gotten carried away again. see!

0 comments: