Friday, August 7, 2009

Wednesday child.

Monday's child is fair of face;
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day,Is bonny, and blithe, and good, and gay.

Nursery rhyme.

I think i've mentioned it before. Long time ago i found out in what day i was born. Its mentioned that wednesday child is full of woe and a list of other things. I don't like it. The time i knew about that was the time i had to endure a string of problems in my life. One matter after the other. From quarrel to abuse to seeing police in and out the house trying to handle the matter. From seeing her being betrayed over and over to losing my family to the passing of someone that broke me totally. It goes on. Even until now. I know its just a nursery rhyme but from the nursery rhymes only wednesday child are full of woe. I hated it.

We built our lives only after sometime to be where we are now. Its not much but it was better than before. I know it never shows because some people mocked me saying that my stuffs are always expensive or something like that. I know some of my friends are trying to make ends meet while i have my holidays in far far places. I had a hard time too but yours just started a lot later than mine. I enjoy the finer things in life but i saved something more valuable than money if you can think of what it is.



On another note:

Sorority sisters FB has a new look. But lagging loading nya ah!

0 comments: