Friday, August 20, 2010

Out of my comfort zone.

My article about my South Thailand community work trip went out last monday. And with all the comments i received, i am actually pleased that the article (though very informal as it was written) was accepted by readers. Even if its just a tiny population out of the whole Brunei and i may not have made news as the prince of the earth (Zek) had, but i am glad that i have atleast made an impact in someone's perspective by sharing my story and my thoughts.



I should make this my goal- inspire atleast someone in a month. That way, life won't be wasted wouldn't it? Hmm just too bad i am not made a leader. I'd like to think my self as that. I am made a traveller- born to wander, meet people, see places, to forget and be forgotten and play around. I am not one to commit myself entirely to a set of population or one matter just as many leader are doing. Take for instance Iswandy. His dedication to BDAC and youths- i salute but i will not follow.

I do not want to follow in any footsteps- i want to make my own. Maybe in a way less-inspiring or committed than most others but atleast i know that i have lived my life happily. Week 3 is ending and i hope i can achieve my goal this semester and have a great travel at the end of it. =D And i hope i can atleast help one of my student get a B in his olevels and the 4 others a passing mark. Trying really really hard to make biology an easy subject.

Salam.

0 comments: