Thursday, August 5, 2010

A new sun.

In response to Linji's blogpost which you can find here Here is a summary of my semester holiday:

Went to Singapore for 2 days and KL for 2 days, backpacking with Fikriyah and met Aloysius and a new friend in KL.


My grandfather passed away five days after my Singapore/KL trip and 5 days before my next community work trip. May God bless his soul. Prepared english material and other stuff for Thailand community work. Went to Yala, Southern Thailand, through Kedah fearing that i would experience bombings there but i didn't and we all went home safely Alhamdulillah.




Taught in Tamvittaya Multini school, the largest sekolah pondok in Southern Thailand. I met kind people and gained valuable knowledge. Plus: i've been to south Thailand myself- the region being portrayed by media as a dangerous conflicted area. Then, i took a bus from Hatyai to KL alone and met Kak Sofia along the way who brought me to her house (because its dangerous for a girl to be alone at 4am in KL)







Took airasia to Jakarta and met the BJBJ gang. Went to BALI for an awesome holiday. Saw wild dolphins at lovina beach! I have videos of this but i guess i'll post it later. Shopping at Bandung and went to historical Jogjakarta by economy class train. Spent the last few days in Jakarta- met agnes monica!



learnt surfing =D





At paris van java, Bandung




Watching marcell and glenn and FRAU live in a Charity concert in Jogja!


Met Rya- my childhood friend whom i have not met in 10 years!

Went back home and start doing Thailand report and journal. Went to KK with 5 biosci friends!





Otw to manukan


Back home finished report and a 10,100++ fucking words journal. (i impress myself sometimes) 4 kittens almost got blind due to feline chlamydiosis- eye infection. Brought kittens twice a day to the vet for eye drops praying they wouldn't go completely blind. School. Fewh. Start school. Kittens recovering. But another cat got sick- Feline viral tracheitis. I officially hate those little things called virus.




May Semester 5 be an awesome one. And i too have booked a ticket for more travel this end of year. Travelling is still what i am made of. .Salam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now THAT is what I call, HOLIDAY!!!! Your journey was beautiful and eventful! I doubt we would be getting any of that the next June holiday! I really enjoyed reading your post! haha. it's far far far more interesting than mine! haha. I'm sure banyak lagi ni yang hidden and not posted up. ;D x

Miss T said...

It was an awesome holiday. next year will be awesome too... in a different (biology-related) ways hahaha. AWU. definitely there were more stories about the trip- travelling always has a lot of stories panjang ah kalau semua include haha