Thursday, March 4, 2010

A prayer.


Yes i'm on twitter now and i followed one of my favourite writers (and respected) who not only emphasize the imprtance of acceptance in our everyday life, he also keep on reminding us what the great poet Rumi once said and even the words of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

And i woke up today, after a dose of OCD-ness pasal special olympics, and read these:

Rumi: mistakes can lead you to the Truth. Ask, and the answer shall be given.

I know its hard to understand but all of rumi's works are sourced from the Quran and so in my opinion, this is a prayer.


Nevertheless, its quite surprising to see someone from twitter asking me to retweet something about special olympics (globah campaign) to stop the R-word. It took me a while to think what this is but its "retard" and we should never say this anymore!

r-word.org

0 comments: