Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunrise- the glow that illuminates.

This marks the end of the lost girl. She has found her place in the world, that is the world it self. I am no longer the Tiqah you knew. Perhaps, i might have disappointed most of you but i, my self is an organism, an animal and i learn that animals acclimate to their surroundings. We all change and evolve to be something more than we were yesterday, but whether that's a good or bad change, its up for you to see it. Therefore, so that you will not be disappointed in me in the future, lets start over.

Hello. My name is Nur Atiqah and i am not a good person. I might not always be there for you. I might not always talk to you. But i can assure you, i hold on to friendship as long as i can and i appreciate each and everyone of you. Religion wise i am liberal but not liberal enough to do stupid things. I am trying to change that, i always do, but please give me sometime to. Romantic wise, i am not looking. I have seen men hurt women a lot of times. At first they said sweet stuffs but even after marriage some still do look for younger women. I find that disgustingly unfair to a person who has committed their lives to marriage. And if you've hurted me a lot (in anyway possible), you're automatically not one of my choices. I like to learn new things, to see new places and learn from what i experience, that is my ultimate enjoyment. I don't study so much. I go out a lot. I procrastinate my homework. But i never hope to bring anyone in this bad habit of mine so i hope that won't stop you from being my friend. Since long time ago, people scolded me for that saying that i have so much potential in me that i should do my best to show that. I'm trying to be a normal good student who does her assignments on time and study a lot. I don't have much hope in this but i hope i really can at least start. It is the 4th semester anyway and i am approaching my third year. I am short tempered and i get annoyed with things when i am moody but that is just short term. So that is me. All i can say is the bad things in me so that you know now. About the good things in me, i'll have to leave that to you. Nice to meet you.



There are two kinds of light - the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures. ~James Thurber


I'd like to be the Nur that illuminates.

0 comments: