Monday, February 15, 2010

Mau main?

Mau Mau!

True. The only thing that kept me alive is them and MJJ (my versi of BJBJ). You know what, sometimes things take a unpredictable turn in life. Once, you were blinded with happiness, then it goes leaving a scar. But life its not all about cherries, so lets just keep moving forward. If you're tired, stop a while or take a rest but never give up. I've seen worst and yet, i've also seen people moving forward even after the worst has happened. the only way for you to grow is for you to experience right? As Mary case once said, "No pressure, No diamonds!" I'm not close to become a diamond, i know that. I crack under some circumstances too, but at least i won't let anyone treat me the same way as they've treated anyone else. I am special, so treat me with care. You are special too, so you should be treated respectfully. Lets live that way.



Happy CNY to all!


Don't judge a person from its cover, this beech is a good oprah you know.



For a new year with great hopes.


The special thing about you all is that, i can be whoever i make my self to be and you would still call me Tiqah. No protocols, no hypocrisy, no need to suppress the inner me. Maybe i changed a little, but i'd like to think that its for the best. I am not a good person i know that, but thank you for accepting me no matter how i am to you. Sorry for being such a bad friend sometimes. Thanks you so much for everything. Remember this for if i'm gone one day, this shall be how i thank you all for being in my life.


Its our second year, and we should be clear on our goals now. I read a person's blog and i envy that she has a clear goal in her mind. Its such a great goal that she would do anything for it. But no matter how i think of it, my goals in life are funny you know and i cannot change it to suit my biology background. I don't really have a specific goal of where i want to work or what i want to be. My ultimate goal in life is to travel and to contribute to the children and mothers of the world. Maybe because i've seen what its like to feel pain at a young age and to see a mother being abused. Nevertheless, this is a goal right? Haha so i will shall live my life for it. And you should live for yours too.


And no matter how dark life becomes, i shall still be here. But that is up for you to see it for yourself.


Love you all. T.

0 comments: