Sunday, April 4, 2010

The only thing that kept me going.

I am excited for May June July.


Though there were a few things i have to let go too due to earlier plans and money constrains. Seriously, up until now i am still sad that i couldn't join that community work somewhere in ASEAN country though someone has mentioned it to me. The fact is, i've paid for flight tickets and all to another place. And now my life is back on the happy lane, even if uni life is getting tougher and tougher by the day. Atleast i know that i have a beach/ sea and wonderful ocean life to look forward to in June and July. I want to go to sabah at the end of the year. Its been a plan since previous years but apparently, the family has always changed the plan last minute to a more distant place. Hmm i hope July will make up for this.


And now i am officially tight-on-money. I am not a rich person and i spend much money of DVD's and food. Maybe its time to cut that down. EXAM in one more month and the only thing that kept me sane is the thought of swimming with the fishes. We deserve a relaxing holiday. SO PEOPLE NO SUPPS AH!


Salam.

0 comments: