Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to be..... =)



I guess that 4 days training did pay off. I mean, you don't have to remember everything they taught you, nor will you remember all (because the 'moral of the stories' are a lot) but most of the time...when you're nearly 'off tracks', the things they taught us really did come to us.

And its day 2 from the 'ordeal' in dentist. Urgh. The injections are making my jaw hurt right now really bad. we've always taken for granted the nerves and vessels around the jaw and you think one teeth moving just because there is 'less bone support' doesn't hurt. IT DOES. like seriously. They tried to save my teeth with less bone support as indicated after xray (pasal they missed that part) and yet it hurts like my jaw is going to fall off. I mean, when they told me i might go into surgery for that yesterday..i was thinking that might not be bad at all... i won't feel anything anyway, its better that having to open your mouth for almost an hour while two doctors try to save that bit. But now when all the numb is gone, and i still have the teeth they succeeded in saving.. it hurts. The painkiller didn't work that much. =( I hope tommorow it'll be okay. i can talk normally and smile widely. Amin. (yes even smiling hurts)


4 more days to you-know-what and i will be MIA okay. i might even shut my phone off. Because while growing up is interesting, aging is not. And i feel the latter. I don't want you to remind me how old i am. Yes. If you haven't noticed, i have a problem with growing old, because i realize that means i have less time in the world to do the things i have not done. And anti aging cream doesn't usually work that well. Okay bye. Salam


In pain.

0 comments: