Thursday, December 10, 2009

Drugged and updates.

Me

One thing i like so much about antibiotics is that, that make your skin looks good and the pain is gone. Other than that, hmm i guess i had consumed an unhealthy dose of antibiotics this year (i remember the doctors prescribed antibiotics three times because of my persistent sore throat...ofcourse all at different time of the year) and now 2 more for my gums. In case you're wondering this years birthday isn't the greatest because i endured one week of pain on my gums and jaw during the final exam week and i couldn't even eat anything right. So i googled to see if i should see the doctor. And i did. Turns out i had gum infection and pus was oozing out from the site of my 'difficult extraction' (as quoted from the dentist) and again, i got my injections and they cleaned it out and inserted some bitter thread-like substance in the home in my gum and i'm good with my antibiotics. because i can eat! hmm but at times it still bleeds. i think i lack the right nutrients.


Anyways. THANKS a million to those who greeted. and thanks for the prayers too. I shall remember that. and also to the one who called. =) Thanks too for the gifts.


please do not kiss and tell dear. I 'd rather what i had to say and pour out from my heart stays. I don't want the weather to be more terrible than it is now.
And happy belated birthday Ridha (5th dec) and Nikki (9th dec) and advanced birthday K (11th).



and my music

This also hooked me up! WOWSA. like watching this can make you a lesbian like a while (if you're a girl) haha. I like Kahi (i believe she's the one in the middle from 0.07 and the one with the awesome rapping) After school Because of you.





And my TV
i'M HOOKED with 90210. And still waiting for new Gossip girl. Korean drama- Cinderella man is nice, but i like brilliant legacy (the story line is brilliant!) more. AND city hall is a bit boring at first but seriously, if you just had the patience to watch it until the first few episodes, its actually funny and addictive. And DRAMAS- Japanese drama Kare naru spy is funny (penyeluru lah ceritanya) I'm starting to watch psych too. I like solving-kinda movies okay. And i've been getting fun stuffs from history and geographic channel too. siuk ah haha.Yes i watched all these because i'm a superwoman who has a lot of time to watch TV and not to study.


OTHERS

Gossip girl going manga? Hahah i hope MY chuck bass is still hot even as a cartoon.




exams? no need to ask. I might have errr terkandas 2 papers meaning i hope i'll make it to a passing mark for ODE and for Genetics. AMIN. And algebra too. Okay i'll be MIA for a bit until i felt like i've rested enough. Besides i still don't have wireless at home and with 2 brothers to compete for the internet, i dun stand much of a chance. Loves.



HEY GIRL!

0 comments: