Monday, October 4, 2010

I do not regret.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain

I was upset that i missed the officials test but in the end they made me linesmen, flagsmen and eventually i became a referee for a few games in Special Olympics Asia Pacific Bocce competition. Though these 3 days of being a court official was tiring and my work that is piling up were not done yet, but i stand by the line above. i do not regret. I met these special athletes from different 4 countries and learnt a lot about them. Most importantly i felt happy when around them. Because they dont have no jealousy no bad intentions. Even when they lost the game, they still smile and raise their hands like a winner.


They are precious :) and it feels happy to work in Special olympics. Hope that there'll be a next time for me in SO, insyaAllah.

0 comments: