Saturday, September 25, 2010

Future

Next week would be a busy week. Alhamdulillah we don't have plant eco class on 28th Sept so i could attend the special olympics Bocce officiating course, which is free as i had signed up for volunteering as a linesmen for the upcoming Special olympic Asia pacific bocce competition (SOAPBC). Next week will be SO week and my schedule would be:



28th SOAPBC training at CPSS

29th morning SOAPBC training and SOBD at berakas hall and afternoonhealth screening training at ripas sport complex

30th Volunteer for health screening SOAPBC at Ripas sport complex

1st volunteer as linesmen for SOAPBC games and probably night time too

3rd Volunteer as linesmen for SOAPBC games morning and Pusat ehsan charity bazaar afternoon



Interesting yes? I want to be more involved in SO haha maybe one step at a time :)


I have been thinking lately about what i am going to do in the future. a best friend of mine is a bsp scholar, another got an unconditional offer from Brunei insurance agency. and me? hmm my future is still hanging.but i think i kind of made up my mind about things i want to do in the future. I did told a few that i want to do marine as my final project but mangroves seemed interesting as well so its between magroves and marine. But hmm, i am interested in aquaculture and how it can be used as diversification of Brunei's economy.


So there you go. Don't ask me what i want to do anymore. i made up my mind. as of now that is. unless people came up to me with other interesting things haha


Ps- we should really stop saying the word "retard" its quite offensive to those who are intelectually disabled.


Salam.

0 comments: