Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Travelling doesn't mean you have to be rich

Yes i am back from an amazing trip in Indonesia which actually starts with southern Thailand.

You know the word travelling is always associated with the following sentence "kaya ko ani. you got money wah to spend" It doesn't have to be! true i spent a lot this time but honestly, i've been saving up since last year. I told a few people how much i've been saving up every month and its actually more than 70% of my allowance everymonth. I've still got my $58 transport allowances and my salary for daily living. I don't shop for clothes or unecessary stuff which i have already. Well i do spend a handsome amount of food and dvd. Travelling doesn;t mean you're rich but it means you love it. thats why you are willing to put every penny into a must-not touch account. and when you travel, make the most out of it. because its your money that you spend. That's why when i travel i feel soo upset if we can't make the most out of it or travel and see new places.

you live only once and the world is a big place to discover. You can't go to the same place everytime. And on a side note, you know how scary the air asia landing is? landing and take offs- always reminds me of my temporary life in this world and how i have not made the most of it.


My savings -tabung bejaur- for this trip is thinning. Its time for a new tabung. Tabung scuba diving lah ;D or maybe should start my tabung UK soon sal i should go there while my friends are still there. but i am short of money seriously. May it shower money tomorrow.

Salam.

0 comments: